Saturday, 4 July 2015

Want to Be a Travel Writer? One Year on...


Want to be a Travel Writer?
This little book will show you how

Don't take my word for it
See what the readers say

'A fantastic starting point for any keen travel writer'
'As good as it gets, best guide on the subject you're likely to find'
'Grabs your attention from the off and holds it'
'Packed full of really essential tips and advice'
'Brilliant. I had ideas entering my head at the early stages '

One year on, these are just a few of 45 reviews on Amazon,..
5 star: 42
4 star: 3

So if you love travel and have a story to tell, why not give it a go?
It could change your life




2 comments:

  1. ferienhäuser toskana
    The baby pandas are so cute!!!! Last time I didn't spend time to visit them when I was in Chengdu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I grow up I want to be a writer specifically a travel writer and imagine things in many ways.

    ReplyDelete