Saturday 1 June 2019

Namibia Canyon Village Hotel near Fish River

Canyon Village near Namibia's Fish River ©Solange Hando

A short drive from the famous Fish River Canyon, this beautifully isolated resort does look like a village with its scattering of semi-detached cottages set at the foot of rocky cliffs.
Wild life might wander across the grounds, softly lit after dark but you may appreciate a torch to return to your room.


Twin Room at Canyon Village ©Solange Hando

Rooms are colourful and comfortable, complete with nets, en-suite and air conditioning. Of special interest are wall paintings of traditional life, also found in the public areas highlighting the nostalgic charm of the hotel.


Swimming Pool at Canyon Village ©Solange Hando

The pool may be small but the location is stunning and you won't find a better place to cool down on a hot day. Sunbathe, relax, enjoy the view and listen to myriad sounds across the wilderness.


Canyon Village Main Building ©Solange Hando

The main building includes the reception, restaurant, bar and small boutique. The spacious terrace has parasols and in the evening, you can unwind around the log fire under a starlit sky.
With the Namibian wilderness all around, thatched roofs and flower baskets are sure to take you by surprise and in this sort of 'Wild West' setting, you may feel almost at home.


Sunset on the Rocks ©Solange Hando 

Sunsets are stunning and guests can join a sundowner walk among the rocks. There are also rides on donkeys and cart, safe rambling trails and of course, just a stone's throw away, the amazing Fish River Canyon, second only to the Colorado. 
Definitely a must-see in southern Namibia with a scenic walk along the ridge but hiking below is only for the brave, with a guide for 4 or 5 days.


Fish River Canyon View from the Top ©Solange Hando


8 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Nice information shared about Namibia tour. The main attraction of the tour is Canyon Village & its scattering of semi-detached cottages set at the foot of rocky cliffs. Quiver trees, Nama culture, rugged landscape, and an impressive sweeping rock formation characterize Canyon Village. Stone-and-thatch chalets are positioned in a horseshoe design around a celebration of young quiver trees and the sprawling thatched central area, bedecked with bougainvillea, serving as a restaurant, bar, lounge, and reception. A few months ago, one of my friends traveled to South Africa with their family & booked the guest house from Intakaguesthousekingwilliamstown.co.za, who offers a very unique experience to guests with six rooms offering accommodation suited to the specific needs.

    Thanks & regards,
    Darrin Hein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and informative blog.It is a very good and cheap option that we can use for parking for a longer period discount airport parking essentials

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm very impressed. Beautiful photos Thanks for sharing it.
    heathrow parking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Card that can be hacked and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you anywhere in the world . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting united blank atm hack card they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the Courier agent in my resident with a parcel {card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this....Via email: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com or whatsApp +44 7466 770724  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such useful information about your services. Please keep sharing. If anybody has an interest in visiting Wayanad, kerala. You can try the
    Good facility Resort in wayanad, Kerala

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Leah Hart I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from united hacking company  blank ATM card that can withdraw $5,500 daily. I got it from him  last week and now I have withdrawn about $15,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met united hacking company  because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now united hacking company  sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to the united hacking company   because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news contact. email address: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com or whatsApp:  +1 (208) 425-7799

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone,

    I want to testify about Liam sophia who help me invest my bitcoin and made me who i am today, i never believe in bitcoin investment till i met Liam sophia, I saw so many testimony about her helping people to invest their bitcoin, So i decide to contact her and invested $500 and after 7 days i receive my profit of $5,000 on my bitcoin wallet, Ever since i have been investing with her and i always receive my profit without any delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, Liam sophia is the best trader you can invest with and get your profit is guarantee, So if you want to invest just contact her and she will guide you on how start your investment . Email: liamsophia39@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +1 (814)503-0528

    ReplyDelete